||A Turnkey Service For Online Businesses!
Make your transactions quickly and securely!
To compete in the Internet and mobile commerce world, e-businesses must be able to process transactions quickly and securely.
e-Store works with several merchant systems that accept and process online payments *:
*) Other merchant interfaces can be added upon request.
We recommend our customers to use the PayPal merchant solution, which includes an integrated credit card gateway and a merchant account.
PayPal is affordable for businesses of all sizes. Fees are applied only when you accept a payment—if you don't receive money, you don't pay a penny!
- No monthly fees
- No setup fees
- No gateway fees
- Antifraud systems at no extra cost
How It Works
- Consumer (Your Customer) places an order with the merchant (YOU) through an integrated e-Store Shopping Cart.
- PayPal detects the order, and sends a securely encrypted Authorization Request to the Consumer's Credit Card Issuer and
verifies credit card information and availability of funds.
- An Authorization (or Decline) Response is returned via PayPal to e-Store server. The entire process averages less than 3 seconds.
- Upon approval, e-Store inserts the new client order into the e-Store database.
- e-Store sends a settlement request to the Merchant Account Provider (PayPal).
- The Merchant Account Provider (PayPal) confirms this request, send an e-mail to the merchant (YOU)
and collects transaction funds into the Merchant's (YOUR) PayPal account.
Every week, all funds on the Merchant Account are deposited onto the Merchant's (YOUR) Checking Account.
To learn more about PayPal Merchant System click on this banner below